Tuesday, January 23, 2007


Well, midwife said I am ready to go. If little one doesn't decide to make an appearance tonight or tomorrow, then I get to go to the hospital on Thursday at the butt crack of dawn to be induced. Ack.

I am going to try and go the natural route (what I am thinking I don't know) but I don't know if I will be able to make it through with no pain relief. This is my first baby so I have no idea how intense the pain will be or whether or not I will be able to stand it. I think I will...just so long as my labor doesn't drag on forever and ever. Oh, the waiting!

I have cleaned the whole dang house from top to bottom. If I clean anymore I think I will start to rub holes in things. Apparently I am one of the "Nesters".