Wednesday, April 4, 2007

All Is Well

Just thought I would let you guys know-all is well with the doctor fiasco. No one besides Old Fart is the least bit worried about my parenting, My doctor referred me to a different clinic that Little One will be going to from now on, gave them all another talking to, and all I have to do is let the social services lady know that I am, indeed, taking her to the doctor to be checked out.

No one's coming to do a visitation or taking my daughter.

If they had, you guys wouldn't be hearing from me anymore because I'd have killed them all Ninja style and run away to hide in the mountains, daughter in tow.

Amazingly enough my internet has stayed on all this time but they actually are gonna turn it off in the next day or two, so don't worry if I disappear for a bit. All is well.


Why does Blogger think internet needs to be capitalized? I refuse.

And you know what pisses me off? I had this dream last night about a guy I worked with at my old job. I had the biggest crush on him. He was so freaking hot...tall, blond, nice rock hard abs, and tattooed...just sexy as all hell....

.....

Wait, what were we talking about?

Oh, the dream. Right, right.

Anyway.

So I'm in the midst of this dream, and we're SO about to get it on, and then I just get up and walk off.

And then do you know what my dream self does? I go up to Ex (who's suddenly there) and have this whole talk about how I couldn't possibly do Hot Guy, because I'd never want to be with another guy, ever.

HE EVEN RUINS MY DREAMS, THE SORRY ASS.

Uhg.