Sunday, May 27, 2007

*Sigh*

I'm not in the best of moods. Just in a funk, I suppose. Haven't really been posting much lately.

I'll get better. I've just kinda been missing Ex lately. It's hard seeing him with someone new. I gave him three years of my life and had a baby with him, after all.

And I get kicked to the curb in return.

Fuck it.

I always had myself classified as one of those, "I don't need no stinkin' man." types. Turns out that yea, maybe I was a bit overconfident in that respect. Not that I NEED a man, per say. Just that I really do like having one around.

Cuddling is nice. Having someone to watch scary movies with is nice. (Because me? I'm a total chicken shit, and I will have to sleep with the lights on if I watch anything alone. Because when I saw Blair Witch Project and went to bed that night, my warped brain totally SAW a hand coming over the edge of the bed to grab me and, omigod, now I'm traumatized.)

Anyway.

I miss him. I've been fighting it but I do indeed miss his sorry ass.

This gets better, right?


P.S. My plants are growing like mad. This makes me slightly happier. Can't wait for flowers to bloom!