Friday, May 18, 2007

Woot! They Live!


My Morning Glories are growing! Having never had plants before I'm kinda surprised at how giddy I feel seeing those little leaves pop out of the dirt. Soon I shall be one of those people whose porches look like someone transplanted the Amazon outside their front door. You half expect to see a monkey pop out at any second. Yay for me.

Also the dates on this (borrowed) digital camera are not right. And I have no clue how to fix it. Oh well.

I got tagged for a meme by this lady.

The gist, I believe, is that you link to five bloggers you've never linked to before.

So, in no particular order:

1. Boobs, Injuries and Dr. Pepper

2. Attack Of The Redneck Mommy

3. random mommy. limited cleverness.

4. Joy Unexpected

5. Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual


There we go. Since I amaze one and all with my laziness I tag EVERYONE! I hereby declare this a meme free for all. Have at it.

Little One has topped 11 pounds! She gained 10 ounces in 1 week! So those docs can shove it up their you-know-what. She is just going to be dainty and that's all there is to it.