Monday, March 5, 2007

Of Beatings And Bimbos

So, yea.

I've been coping. That first night was H-A-R-D. But I got through it. And the one after that. I haven't cried at all today, so that's news.

All hell broke loose earlier. A friend of mine that I haven't talked to in a while because Asshole ( aka ex husband) hates him (and forbade me to talk to him) came over with this chick I kinda know but not very well to give me some nice information about how Asshole was cheating on me before we broke up and is now shacking up with the same silly tramp. Anyway, as we were sitting on the porch smoking who should come walking up but Asshole himself.

Friend: You know, that kinda sounded like his car.

Me: Nah, it's not. He is over at...oh, shit.

And then Asshole comes out, posturing and getting in his face and asking him what he was doing at his house (HIS house? Say what?! You don't live here anymore, sir) and then proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

Really. My friend is kind of a wussy and he just kinda sat there and let himself get beaten. He didn't even throw a punch back.

Bleh. But that was my damn entertainment for the evening. At least the cops weren't called.

Oh, and this is the message I sent to that silly tramp he's with:

"I just wanted you to know that you're a two faced low life bitch. And a fucking chickenshit at that, since you couldn't even tell me the truth when I asked you if anything was going on with you and Asshole. I know this shit was going on before we broke up so quit trying to deny it. What kind of pathetic excuse for a person can act like they are someone's friend, babysit their child, and then fuck around with their husband on the side? Oh wait, that'd be you. It's no wonder you don't have any fucking friends given the kind of person you are. So I hope you feel really great about yourself, you homewrecking bitch. You're fucking pathetic. Hell, if I didn't hate you so much I'd probably feel sorry for you. It must suck to be such a shitty person and friend. And by the way, stay the fuck away from me and out of my house if you know what's good for you, because if I fucking see you you're not gonna know what hit you."

Whatcha think?

Too much?

I don't really care if it WAS petty and I should've taken the high road, not stooped to her level, yadda yadda.

Sometimes petty feels damn good. And I'm kinda hoping she gets shitty with her reply cuz, OH, how I would love to knock her teeth down her throat.