Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Aw, Crap

So I woke up this morning and I realized-how am I going to get laid now?

Yea, I know. It should be the last thing on my mind, but now that my downstairs no longer feels like someone set off an M80 in there, my libido has been slowly making a comeback. It's not like I woke up feelin' frisky or anything. It was just a sort of random observation.

I am used to having booty on call. Now what?

It's not like I couldn't. I know there are calls I could make to get some tail. (God, now I sound like a hooker.) Old exes, friends that would, ahem, probably oblige me, being guys and all. But I don't want to just have a one nighter. That's never really been my thing. Call me old fashioned, but I like to have a little emotional attachment with those I sleep with.

It's just one of the many things that I have to get used to after taking it for granted for so long. Along with taking the trash out myself, going to check the mail, cleaning the cat box (one perk of pregnancy that I miss, no cat poopies to scoop), washing the car.

Sigh.

Being single is a pain in the rear.

And one of my neighbors is playing Sarah McLachlan FAR too loud.

Ah well. At least they aren't playing the oboe again.