Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thoughts n' Stuff

There's my daughter! I told you I was a bad photographer, but look at that grin!

They should make a freakin button on the TV that makes the remote control beep. You know, like what they have for cordless phones. I lose the damn remote constantly. Doesn't help that we have like 4 different remotes, either.

Top Ten Favorite Movies (In No Particular Order)

  1. Dragonheart
  2. All the Kevin Smith movies (Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Jersey Girl, Clerks 2. Yea, there's 7 of em. I know it's cheating.)
  3. Cinderella Man
  4. Braveheart
  5. The Lion King
  6. Bruce Almighty
  7. Bad Santa
  8. Pirates of the Carribean 1 & 2
  9. My Best Friend's Wedding
  10. Indiana Jones 1, 2, & 3
I am still all excited about the new Harry Potter book. It needs to be July already. (<---loser)

Men suck. Some of em, anyway.

Bleh.